Dr. Srinivas Mareddy is a Nephrologist & Kidney Transplant Physician in Guntur. He is credited with a great body of work as the Senior Resident in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University. In his work experience, he was exposed to large volume of kidney transplant surgeries . These operations have been successful lending an air of credibility to his name and his reputation grew manifold.
- M.B.B.S-2002-2008 Including One Year Internship Training from Guntur Medical College, Guntur NTR UHS, Andhra Pradesh
- M.D.Internal Medicine -2010-2013, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University Karnataka(Recognized By MCI)
- DM in Nephrology - 2013- 2016, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University,Karnataka, India(Recognized By MCI)
- Senior Resident in Nephrology- 2013-2016, at KMC Hospital, MAHE,Manipal.
- Junior Resident in Medicine- 2010-2013, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Karnataka.
- Intern in All Departments -2007-2008, Guntur Medical College, Guntur,Andhra Pradesh.
- Trainee (senior resident) in managing wide spectrum of patients in nephrology ranging from acute renal failure, Glomerular disorders, Clinical Nephrology, Chronic Kidney Disease, ESRD patients on Hemodialysis and CAPD as outpatients as well as inpatients.
- Skillful in performing native as well as transplant kidney biopsies
- Skillful in all kinds of ICU procedures like central venous catheter placement, dialysis catheter insertion, Removal of Permcath ,intubations, arterial line placements, pacing, resuscitation, ECG interpretation, management of arrhythmias etc.
- Clinical profile of urinary tract infections in diabetics and non-diabetics
- Pharmacoeconomic evaluation of hospitalised pre-dialysis and dialysis patients: A comparative study
- Metformin use in diabetes mellitus with chronic kidney disease - is lactic acidosis a real concern?
- Modified - ‘modified ponticelli regimen’ - for idiopathic membranous nephropathy
- Hypokalemic periodic paralysis - a rare presentation of distal renal tubular acidosis in sjogren's syndrome
- Acute cardio renal syndrome in elderly-incidence, risk factors, outcome and the role of urine ngal as its biomarker
- Dancing eyes and dancing feet in scrub typhus
- Immune mediated crescentic MPGN secondary to HBV infection: A rare presentation for a common infection
- Cerebro pulmonary Nodules in a Renal Allograft Recipient