Managing Critical Care Nephrology
We Can treat all kinds of kidney diseases under intensive care, deploying advanced techniques backed by superior expertise. The critical care nephrology facilities include:
- Continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT)
- Sustained low efficiency dialysis
- Slow continuous ultra filtration
- Plasma exchange (Plasmapheresis)
- Extracorporeal removal of toxins & poisons (Haemoperfusions)
The institute has perfected and refined several laparoscopic techniques that offer patients improved outcomes. These techniques are now routinely used for many kidney disorders and also for removing and transplanting kidneys in live-donor transplants.